Ten-bedroom Colonial Revival main house.
Langdon Farm is an example of the early twentieth-century Talbot County trend toward the establishment of “gentleman farms.” The main house is a two-story high-style Colonial Revival brick masonry residence. The original structure was built in 1783 and extended around 1929-1930. There are 10 bedrooms accommodating up to 12 people.
Imagine yourself and up to 11 companions spending five nights at this beautiful, historic property! You’ll find restaurants and shopping in nearby St. Michaels. There are wineries, distilleries, museums, fishing charters, and more within an easy drive – but – while you’re on property, you’ll think you’ve traveled to another time.
To see more information about the property, visit its VRBO site at https://www.vrbo.com/2343115?unitId=2909477
Bring your Boat
The property includes a dock where you can dock your boat or simply dock yourself while you enjoy the beautiful view!
Enjoy the Great Outdoors
Included on the 150-acre estate are several outbuildings and this cozy porch where you can enjoy a quiet meal or beverage of your choice.
Property Rules and Restrictions:
- Must be used by 12/31/2022
- Blackout dates are June through September and major holidays
- No parties, weddings, or events of any kind can be held at the property. This includes any activity that would result in traffic (aside from the renters) or require permits. In addition, no tents or other temporary structures or modifications to the property are allowed.
- Occupancy is limited to 12 people
- No pets allowed
- Permit: ST-737-LAN 2020
- The winner will be drawn on Sunday, Feb 13 @ 5:00 PM ET (the day before Valentine’s Day)
- The winner will be put into contact with the property owner to negotiate the dates of your stay
- You do not need to be present for the drawing
- The winner will be notified by email
- You can purchase as many raffle tickets as you like
- There are no residency restrictions for this raffle. You just need to be able to get to the property to enjoy your stay
- Proceeds from this raffle will go towards our Get AFH Back on the Road Fund (which will be used to purchase a new transport van to enable us to save more dogs!)
- Raffle ticket prices are as follows:
- A single ticket is $10.00
- Five tickets are $40.00
You can purchase your raffle tickets here