Check out our latest, the December 2014 Newsletter is available now! Join us as we take a quick look back at 2014 … it’s been an exciting year! In this edition:
- Dr. Elwood Pawsington talks about a common issue: dogs chewing the pads on their feet.
- We highlight two volunteers: Angie Pollard and Lisa Picarelli
- We hear from AFH alum, Olaf
- Review a fundraising activity held by Camden Property Trust
- Say a fond farewell to some of our friends who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge
- Preview the 2015 edition of our annual Casino Night & Silent Auction
Please give it a read and let us know what you think!